Finding new customers for your spa, massage, or wellness business is the lifeblood of its success and sustainability. Without new clients, there is no way a business can endure. Therefore, it is imperative that you retain existing customers and mine those customers for referrals. How is this done? Well developing referrals from people who have a need to like, know, and trust you should be relatively easy and effective, as long as you have a system and you are consistently earning that trust. Here are five things you can do to develop referrals from your current client base:
- Develop relationships instead of business transactions - People do business with people they like, know, and trust. Build a relationship and you build referrals.
- Use Testimonials - Keep updating your testimonials on Facebook and put them up on your Websites. Need some inspiration? Check out the ones Scandle has posted on our testimonial page.
- Ask People - Identify key people that you can ASK for referrals, a testimonial, or recommendation and do it!
- Network, network, network - Meet people in person and use the social media platforms as a bridge
- Develop A Referral Habit - Make developing and getting referrals an integral part of your daily activities not a one time deal.
Put these referral tips into practice and see what they do for your practice! Know of any other ways to get good client referrals? Please share!:)