With the changing of the seasons…dry hands, brittle nails, and hang-nails can be a real problem for your clients. If you’re looking for a way to lend a helping hand to your spa profits, try adding these top manicure services to your lineup!
1) Massage by the Minute: Offer a relaxing massage for the arms and hands. Check out our blog post on “Helping Hands for Manicure Profits” for ways to incorporate a warm, soothing Scandle Lotion Candle massage to your nail services along with hand massage techniques!
2) Nail Design/Bling Fingers: Add to either a specific finger or to every nail. Charge either per nail or $1.00 per minute for more time consuming art.
3) Hand Facial: The face isn’t the only skin that should get a facial, enhance any service with a hydrating or anti-aging mask for extremely dry hands.
4) Anti-Aging Hand Treatments: Invest in a serum to fight brown spots, wrinkles, or even a vitamin C bleaching serum—the hands on a woman show their age more.
5) Paraffin Dip
6) Nail Whitening Treatments: Offer a nail soak in whitening solutions to get rid of yellow nails such as polident, or water mixed with baking soda and scrub with a nail brush.
7) French Manicures: Offer this manicure in a different way by reversing the smile line and creating a white moon at the cuticle area.
8) Waxing: Offer to remove extra hair on your client’s hands and/or knuckles.
9) Custom Blend a Nail Polish Color: Invest in empty polish bottles and blend a couple colors to warm or cool a polish to match their skin tone. Just by adding a drop of blue will cool or yellow will warm.
10) Mini Spa Treatment Service for the Client On-The-Go: Massage in an intense moisturizer treatment and place the hands in heated mits. Massage the clients’ shoulders while their hands are being treated. Many of our spas use our Scandle Massage Lotion Candle in Warm Vanilla Sugar to create a fall themed spa mani/pedi treatment with other complimentary products like our Scandle Dead Sea Salt Soak and Scrub or Scandle Turbinato Sugar Scrub.
Source: “Top Ten Nail Upgrades!” by Lauren Salapatek